Sunday, December 22, 2013

These are a few of my favourite thing

We are in full swing of the Holiday season in our house. The kids are running wild, I got a bad case of pink eye and my husband is rushing around trying to get his Christmas shopping done.
What better way to celebrate this time of year then with my annual "These are a few of my fav things".
Last year I had a few goodies that actually ended up under the tree for me. One of them being the SOAS Tri suit which I love oh so much!!!! To see last years list you can go HERE.
So what has made the list this year? Well read on and get some good ideas for yourself or the beloved triathlete in your life.

First up is the Lazer Tardiz Helmut.

This beauty has been on my wish list for a few months now. What's stopping me? Well this seems rather silly but I feel like I'm not worthy of a fancy aero helmut. So the question this year is does my husband think I am worthy of this fab helmut?

Next up is these adorable Giro cycling gloves. I don't really need new gloves but they match my fabulous SOAS Polkadot tri suit.

Speaking of SOAS I could use another trisuit. I have discovered one is definitely not enough and SOAS hands down makes the best tri suits for women. I've had my eye on the Vintage kit because I love the colours. It even matches my fancy custom Berg bike.

Isn't it adorable? Every race I have competed in wearing the SOAS tri suit I get so many compliments.

Next up are these fabulous tri shoes.

 I have a basic pair of general cycling shoes that have served me very well but they are getting worn out. These SIDI women's shoe are exactly what I need.

Lastly, this would make a great stocking stuffer. 

I have wanted one of these Stick's since I bought one for my coach as a good luck gift on his way to the ITU World Championships. He tells me everyday that it's the best gift ever!!!

So there you have it. These are some pretty amazing items that I wouldn't mind finding under my tree this Christmas (or for any gift giving time).

I hope you enjoyed a few of my favourite things and I wish for you and your family the happiest of times this Holiday Season. Be with your loved ones and be kind to all around you.
Take some time to rest, relax and feast on some delicious food.




No comments:

Post a Comment